Are you a WAEC candidate seeking for answers on WAEC 2022? Have you been searching for the following questions: WAEC CRS answers 2022, Waec Christian Religious Studies Questions and answers 2022, then this post is for you. Keep reading to know more.
Read Also: WAEC Geography Questions and Answers 2022
In this article, we’ll be looking into WAEC CRS questions and Answers for 2022. It include the 2022 WAEC CRS questions and Answers, Past questions and answers and all you need to know about the WAEC CRS Examination questions. Few hints is also included on how to pass WAEC CRS Examination.
This post will be updated as more information come in. So we advise you book mark this page or drop your email in the comment box so as to be updated via your mail about the update.
To start with, let’s look into the details about how the 2022 WAEC questions will look like as well as important things you need to know about it. WAEC Christian Religious Studies past questions and Answers are also included.
All you need to know about the 2022 WAEC Biology Exam
The WAEC 2022 CRS examination is in two parts – Objective and Essay.
You should be expecting 50 questions from the objective part and all to be answered within one hour.
The Essay part contains between 5 to 7 in part A and about 7 in part B. You are to answer all in part A while you answer any four in part B. All to be answered in two hours and thirty minutes.
Note that all question carries equal mark.
WAEC CRS Past Questions and Answers
Below is a WAEC CRS answers 2021 sample to take note of.
1. The wives of David who were taken captives by the Amalekites were ____
A. Adnah and Ahiah
B. Ahinoam and Abigail
C. Abijah and Abiasaph
D. Adaiah and Adalia.
2. Where were Achan and all the members of his family stoned and burned to death because he stole the devoted things of God? They were killed at the valley of _______
A. Hebron B. Achor C. Jordan D. Jezreel.
5. When Nehemiah heard that the walls of Jerusalem have been broken down and the gates destroyed by fire, what did he do?
A. wept and mourned for many days
B. continued fasting and praying before God
C. confessed the sins of the people of Israel
D. blamed the people of Israel for forsaking God.
6. The lions in the den did not hurt Daniel because _______
A. God shut the mouths of the lions
B. Daniel was the servant of the living God
C. God found Daniel blameless before him
D. God sent his angels to protect Daniel.
7. Why did Isaiah in his vision describe the Israelites as the rebellious children of God?
A. Israel was a sinful nation
B. Israel worshipped other gods
C. they were offspring of evildoers
D. they were people laden with iniquity.
8. Jesus condemned the tradition of “Corban” because it _____
A. was a term of abuse in Israel
B. meant that one should not swear
C. contradicted one’s obligation to parents
D. they were people laden with iniquity.
9. In the Sermon on the Mount, who did Jesus say will inherit the earth? He meant the ______
D. pure in heart.
10. “Go for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and Kings and sons of Israel.” These were the words of God to _______
A. Hannah B. Ananias C. Barnabas D. Paul.
11. What reward will those who forgave men who sin against them receive from God?
A. they will receive a crown of life
B. God will forgive them of their sins
C. they will enter into God’s Kingdom
D. Christ will also forgive them.
12. According to Luke, Jesus sent the seventy others on missions as _____
A. labourers and reapers
B. lambs in the midst of wolves
C. preachers of the kingdom of God
D. messengers in the vineyard.
13. “Master, it is well that we are here, let us make three booths, one for you, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” According to Luke, Peter made this statement because _______
A. the place was good for habitation
B. they have no home to live in
C. the son of man had no home of his own
D. they were exceedingly afraid.
14. Who did King Nebuchadnezzar make king in his stead in Jerusalem?
A. Jehoachim B. Mattaniah C. Zedekiah D. Jeremiah
15. Who among the Kings of Israel invented the instrument of music? He was _______
A. Saul B. David C. Solomon D. Jeroboam
Today’s WAEC CRS Answers
The 2022 WAEC CRS questions are loading. Like we have said it earlier in this article. You can bookmark this page or drop your email to get the update on it comes.
You can be sure that the WAEC CRS Answers will be posted here once the exam starts. This is why you have to keep visiting this page so as not to miss out.
How to pass WAEC Christian Religious Studies Examination
Here are some common rules that you should apply when taking this exam.
Start by answering questions you are sure of the Answers first.
Do not spend more than a minute on each Objective questions. Remember you only have one hour
Endeavor to recheck your work before submitting it.
Make sure you attempt all the questions. Ensure to put something down; it is better than a blank page.
WAEC CRS Syllabus 2022
The resources below on CRS have been provided by WAEC to assist you to understand the required standards expected in CRS final Examination.
The examination in this subject is meant to test:
1. have knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the religious, cultural, historical and social background of the biblical materials prescribed to be studied;
2. understand the nature of biblical moral lessons in the selected passages/themes from the Bible and the extent of their relevance and possible application to present day social, political, religious and cultural life and existence;
3. identify difficulties involved in the application of healthy attitudes, concepts and skills acquired from the Bible in ensuring peaceful co-existence and national development;
4. demonstrate adequate preparation for higher education through critical thinking and independent work.
See the complete WAEC Syllabus for CRS via this link WASSCE-WAEC-Christian-Religious-Studies-Syllabus
Remember that CRS is a compulsory subject for all arts students which makes a must pass subject for all. We implore you once again to subscribe to our website to get the update.
Subscribe to our website naijamula.com.ng to get more prompt update.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share to friends.