In today’s article on school cut off mark, we’ll be elaborating more on the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) cut off mark 2022/2023. If you’re interested in knowing the NSUK Cut off Mark for 2022/2023, What is NSUK cut off mark for 2022? or the Nasarawa State University (NSUK) departmental Cut off marks for all courses 2022/2023. Then this post you’re currently reading will surely benefit you.
What Is NSUK Cut off Mark all about?
The Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Cut Off Mark is the minimum score a candidate seeking for admission into the Nasarawa State University must have in JAMB before he or she will qualify to participate in the NSUK Post UTME screening exercise.
As a Candidates/Prospective students, you’re hereby advised to check the NSUK cut off mark before proceeding to apply for the Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post-UTME Screening Form.
Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Cut off mark 2022/2023
The Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Cut off mark for 2022/2023 is 140. This implies that for you to quality for admission into the Nasarawa State University in 2022/2023, you must pass the NSUK cut off mark of 140.
However, due to the high competitive admission processes, it’s advisable to score more than the required cut off mark of 140 to boost your chances of gaining admission into the university.
NSUK Departmental Cut Off Mark for all courses 2022/2023
Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Departmental cut off mark for all courses 2022/2023 are cut off marks released by the Nasarawa State University management after the Post UTME Screening Excercise.
This implies that the NSUK cut off mark for all courses will be available after the screening exercise has been conducted by the school.
The Nasarawa State University departmental Cut off mark is determined by the performance of students after the examination or screening. Candidates should note that not all school releases cut off marks to process admission after the conclusion of Post utme examination or screening.
NSUK Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must score exactly or above Nsuk cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University Keffi during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the NSUK via JAMB website
The Nasarawa State University is a competitive institution, so you must meet up with the NSUK Cut off mark 2022/2023 to be eligible for admission or participate in the school post utme exams.