Are you an aspirant of LASPOTECH? Or you will be writing the 2022 UTME? Have you picked LASPOTECH as one of your choices of institution and you wish to know LASPOTECH Cut Off Mark 2022/2023? This article is for you as we have highlighted the LASPOTECH Jamb Cut off mark, LASPOTECH Departmental Cut off mark and many more.
What is LASPOTECH cut off mark all about
This is a minimum score set by the management of LASPOTECH on the basis of admission into any course. Candidates are expected to meet up with this score to be considered for admission by the school.
LASPOTECH JAMB Cut Off Mark
LASPOTECH JAMB Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 session is 130 and above. This means only candidates who scored a minimum of 130 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission into LASPOTECH.
LASPOTECH Post UTME cut off mark
The LASPOTECH Post UTME cut off mark is the minimum score that a candidate must get to be considered for admission. At least a candidate must score 50% in LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening to be considered for admission.
When coming for the screening, come with the following documents:
- Post UTME application form receipt and all other receipt attached to it.
- Your O’level result if possible the original copy of the result. To be on a safer side, ensure to get your original O’level result as ordinary printout may not be accepted.
- Local government certificate that shows your state of origin.
- Birth Certificate shows your age.
LASPOTECH Departmental Cut Off Mark
See the approved cut off marks for various courses for 2022/2023 session below:
- Accountancy – 170
- Agricultural Tech – 160
- Architectural Technology – 130
- Art/Industrial Design – 160
- Banking & Finance – 170
- Building Technology – 130
- Business Administration – 180
- Chemical Engineering – 160
- Computer Engineering – 160
- Computer Science – 180
- Elect/Electronics Engineering – 170
- Estate Mgt & Valuation – 140
- Fisheries Technology – 130
- Food Technology – 170
- Hospitality Mgt Technology – 160
- Insurance – 160
- Marketing – 160
- Mass Communication – 220
- Mechanical Engineering – 160
- Mechatronics Engineering – 160
- Office Technology & Mgt – 160
- Science Lab Technology – 190
- Statistics – 140
- Urban & Regional Planning – 130
- Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering – 130
- Civil Engineering– 160
- Horticultural Technology 130
- Quantity Surveying – 130
- Leisure & Tourism Technology – 130
The Lagos State Polytechnic cut off mark for admission may be high. This is due to high competition for admission in the institution and also LASPOTECH being one of the most popular polytechnics in Nigeria. So because of this, there are competition for admission which is why you should ensure to merit the cut off mark for your department so as to boost your chances of admission.
if you have any question regarding the LASPOTECH Cut off mark, drop it in the comment section and be sure to get a reply as soon as possible.