Most people do ask this question and I’ll answer you in this article. This article will expose you to seeing someone’s hidden friends list on Facebook by following the simple tricks listed in this article. As we all know, Facebook is a popular social media platform where you connect with your friends, family and even met new people. On Facebook, you can add new friends, share posts, upload your photos and videos, instant game, watch online videos and a lot more.
Facebook management do modify certain things on the platform. Facebook allows the option for you to hide your friends list to be seen by you alone. This is for security reasons as you may not like to expose your friends list to anyone else. But what if I told you that there is a trick on the internet that you can use to see someone’s hidden friends list? Yes! you can by reading this article. And I’m sure that is what brought you to this page.
How To See Someone’s Hidden Friends List on Facebook
Seeing a hidden friend list on Facebook is not easy because some persons are no longer naive this days. But don’t worry, I’ll share with you today that a friend list on Facebook that is being hidden can still be accessed. For you to see someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook, you must own a Facebook account because you can’t access the social media platform without registering or logging in to an existing account. Also you need a personal computer with Google Chrome installed on it. Once provision has been made for that, you can now proceed on seeing someone’s hidden friends list on Facebook. To see someone’s hidden friends list on Facebook, I’ll share with you two simple Google Chrome extension that can get the job done. Follow the steps listed below;
How To See Someone’s Hidden Friends List on Facebook using Social Revealer
- Visit Google Chrome web store and install the “Social Revealer” extension
- After installing the extension, log in to your Facebook account
- Proceed to the profile of the person you want to see his friends list.
- Now, open the social revealer extension and click on “See Friends”
- A new tab will be opened showing the user’s Facebook friends list.
That is just it. If you follow the above simple steps, you can now see someone’s hidden friends list including mutual friends. But if the above steps didn’t work for you, don’t worry, I’ve another trick for you. Follow the steps below;
RECOMMENDED ARTICLES: Read This Also
- 19 Legit Apps/Platforms To Get Instant Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria
- Top Daily Income businesses In Nigeria
- 10 Legit Free Apps To Make Money Online In Nigeria (2021)
- The Altimate Secret on How to Check If an Online Business is Scam or Legit
- 10 Best Game Apps To Win Real Money (2021)
- Tricks to Become a Successful Yahoo Boy and Become Rich Overnight (2021)
How To See Someone’s Hidden Friends List on Facebook using Facebook Friend Mapper
Facebook Friend Mapper allows you to see someone hidden friend list on Facebook. For you to see someone’s friend list with this extension, the person must have at least one mutual friend with you. The steps and requirement is very simple and similar to the above method. All you have to do is to browse the profile of person you want to see his/her friend list, click on “Reveal Friends”, after few seconds, you’ll see the person’s friend list.
- Visit Google Chrome web store and install the Facebook Friend Mapper Chrome extension
- Add the extension to your Google Chrome browser
- Now open Facebook in your browser and log in to your account
- Open the profile of the person you want to see his friends list
- when you open the profile of the person, in the section of Friends category you will see the reveal friends option
- Click on it. When you click on it, this Chrome extension will scan all his friends and show you the list of all the friends his has.
This is one of the tricks you can use to see someone’s hidden friend on Facebook. This tricks only work on Google Chrome browser. So before you proceed, make sure you have Chrome installed on your PC.
Do well to read our related articles and also share this article to your friends on social media. They might be in need of this trick also.