Uwork review (is Uwork.ng legit Scam?)?
Read everything you need to know about Uwork.ng in this Uwork review.
Welcome to NaijaMula Review on Uwork.ng, I urge you to read this article to the end to know if Uwork worth it or it’s another ponzi scheme.
Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog to receive our latest post directly to your mail box.
There are many platforms out there that promise to pay its users for performing certain tasks either on the website. Most of them are scam while few are legit. That’s why I recommend you to subscribe to this blog so that you can differentiate between the ponzi ones and the legit ones.
So many of these platforms in the past has proven not to be worth the time or money, while some others started very well, only to go off the rails later.
How does uwork.ng works? Uwork ng review, uwork ng scam, Uwork reviews, Uwork apk download, Uwork app download, Is Uwork scam? uwork.ng registration, uwork.ng sign up, uwork.ng login, uwork.ng legit?
No matter the keyword that brought you to this page, you’re welcome to NaijaMula Review on Uwork.ng
RECOMMENDED ARTICLES: Read This Also
- 19 Legit Apps/Platforms To Get Instant Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria
- Top Daily Income businesses In Nigeria
- 10 Legit Free Apps To Make Money Online In Nigeria (2021)
- The Altimate Secret on How to Check If an Online Business is Scam or Legit
- 10 Best Game Apps To Win Real Money (2021)
- Tricks to Become a Successful Yahoo Boy and Become Rich Overnight (2021)
What is Uwork.ng All About?
Uwork.ng is a free membership site where you can perform some tasks and earn money. These tasks may include renting out your social media handles to advertisers, who pay you to promote their products.
In this Uwork review, I’ll be writing about all you will need to know about this platform which may include sub-topics like “is Uwork.ng scam?”, “is Uwork.ng legit?”, “How to earn on Uwork”, “Uwork withdrawal”, “Uwork investment plans”, “Uwork.ng login”, “Uwork.ng sign in”, “Uwork.ng register”, “Uwork sign in”, and more.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Now let’s proceed to the main subject of the day…
What is Uwork (Uwork.ng)Basically, Uwork gives you a way to make money from your smartphone, by acting as an intermediary between you and advertisers. These advertisers pay Uwork to advertise their products, Uwork in turn then gives its’ users a commission for sharing these adverts on their social media handles.
You can receive corresponding tasks in Uwork app according to your VIP level, then help merchants and advertisers to forward product information to your social media page.
Apart from getting paid to complete tasks on the app, Uwork will pay you for referring your friends to the platform and for completing tasks.
According to its website, Uwork plans to introduce more work in its’ ecosystem in the future, so its’ members can earn more money.
Uwork investment plans
Uwork has four investment plans, one of them is free, while the others cost a bit of money:
- VIP0 plan: The VIP0 plan is the plan that is free and cost nothing on Uwork. You get a registration bonus of $0.3 instantly when you register for this plan, but it resides in your Uwork wallet. Before you withdraw from your wallet, you will have to reach a specific threshold. Also, you will get 2 cents for each individual that you refer i.e. making it $1 for 5 referrals. You are estimated to make $35 minimum monthly.
- VIP1 plan: This plan has an estimated monthly revenue of about $145, but cost a bit of money to invest for.
- VIP2 plan: The VIP2 is more expensive to invest in than the VIP1 plan, and also has a minimum monthly revenue of about $400.
- VIP3 plan: The VIP3 is the highest investment you can make on Uwork, and cost about $300, with an estimated monthly revenue of $500.
How Does Uwork.ng works? (How to complete task on Uwork)
To complete tasks on Uwork, follow the steps below:
- Visit the website https://uwork.ng
- On the homepage, there is a list of tasks.
- Scroll through this lists and find the tasks that is appropriate for your investment plan i.e. either VIP0, VIP1, VIP2 and VIP3.
- When you find a task to complete, scroll down on the task page and tap “RECEIVE”.
- After tapping receive, you’re to copy both the text content and the image provided.
- You will then have to share on your Facebook profile. Ensure you take a screenshot of the post and also set the post visibility to public.
- Finally, you will have to submit the task. Uwork withdrawal
How can I withdraw on Uwork.ng? To withdraw on Uwork, you will have to add a means of withdrawal.
- Use Nigeria bank card to apply for withdrawal. After completion, they will have to review your details.
- Use the digital currency system to apply for withdrawal. After you initiate a withdrawal application, you need to fill in your exchange receiving address. Ensure you enter all the details correctly.
How can I register on Uwork.ng? To register on Uwork.ng, you will have to follow the below instructions:
- Visit the official Uwork website https://uwork.ng
- Enter the Sign up page
- Enter your email address and click “Send code” button. A code will be sent to your email address, you are to enter it into the box provided.
- Enter your full name, and set your password.
- Click on register and you’re done.
Is Uwork legit or scam?
There are so many variables when it comes to Uwork, it has gained huge popularity in a short period of time and has shown massive potential. It is far too early to tell if Uwork is legit, as it launched towards the end of 2020, but so far there has been little to no complaints by its’ users.
Uwork has been paying so far, and the idea behind the platform seems very interesting, but only time will tell if they are here to stay.
Who is The Founder of Uwork.ng?
Do you want to know the owner of Uwork? The owner of Uwork.ng is not yet known.
Is Uwork.ng Scam?
No one has reported it’s scam to me yet as of the time of the review. So you’re adviced to share your opinion on the comment box below. This will help potential investors from falling prey.
If you have registered on Uwork, you can leave your reviews in the comment section below to assist others in making well informed decision.
Conclusion: Uwork Review (Is uwork scam?)
Thank you for reading my Uwork review. If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more Tips on Money Making.
Please share your thoughts Below
Happy Money Making!