Rivers State Judicial Service Commission is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions listed on this page.
You may have searched for: Rivers state judiciary recruitment 2021, rivers state judiciary recruitment Closing date, How can I apply for rivers state judiciary recruitment 2021 Online, rivers state judiciary email address
Whatever keyword that brought you to this page, you’re welcome to NaijaMula.
Have you been seeking for any opportunity to work in the court? Seek no more as there is currently an opening in the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission 2021. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions in the Customary Court of Appeal, Rivers State.
1. POSITION AND QUALIFICATION
A. LEGAL/RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Qualification: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and Barrister at Law (B.L.)
B. HIGHER REGISTRAR
Qualification: A University degree or its equivalent.
C. CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
Qualification: University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies
D(i). Assistant Works Superintendent Qualification: TT II + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics)
RECOMMENDED ARTICLES: Read This Also
- 19 Legit Apps/Platforms To Get Instant Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria
- Top Daily Income businesses In Nigeria
- 10 Legit Free Apps To Make Money Online In Nigeria (2021)
- The Altimate Secret on How to Check If an Online Business is Scam or Legit
- 10 Best Game Apps To Win Real Money (2021)
- Tricks to Become a Successful Yahoo Boy and Become Rich Overnight (2021)
D(ii). Craftsman (Electrician, Carpenter, Plumber and Generator Mechanic) Qualification: TT III + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics).
Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language)
F. CLERICAL OFFICER
Qualification: WASC GCE/NECO (at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics).
G. COMPUTER OPERATOR
Qualification: Certificate in Computer Studies, WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits, including English Language).
H. MOTOR DRIVER/MECHANIC
Qualification: FTT I + Valid Driver’s Licence + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits and pass in English Language and Mathematics).
I. SANITATION PERSONNEL
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent
J. SECURITY PERSONNEL
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent.
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
The positions are pensionable, Salaries are in accordance with Public/Civil Service Salary Structure
- Applicants for the (a) LEGAL/RESEARCH ASSISTANT (b) HIGHER REGISTRAR (c) CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY (d)(i) TECHNICIAN–ASSISTANT WORKS SUPERINTENDENT (e) BAILIFF (f) CLERICAL OFFICER and (g) COMPUTER OPERATOR positions must in addition to the qualifications specially indicated, show evidence of CERTIFICATION ON BASIC ICT APPRECIATION issued and verified by the Rivers State ICT Department (Riv-Tech Creek), Aba Road, Opposite Port Harcourt Pleasure Park.
- Qualified persons who applied in response to our Notice of Employment published in April, 2017 may re-apply in compliance with this notice.
3. METHOD OF APPLICATION
An applicant is required to submit one typewritten application together with;-
a). Curriculum Vitae showing the following:
- Full name, with surname written first and in capital letters
- Post desired
- Date of birth, home town and Local GovernmentArea of origin
- Current postal address including contact address in Port Harcourt and GSM number
- Marital status
- Educational institution(s) attended with date(s)
- Academic qualification(s)
- Working experience, if any
- Names and addresses of three referees
b). Revelant credentials (acdemic/professional qualification etc)
c). Local Government Area Identification
d). Passport photograph
Every application, together with curriculum vitae, photocopies of credentials including birth certificate/age declaration and Local Government Identification shall be addressed and forwarded to:-
|THE SECRETARY JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION 1ST FLOOR, BLOCK B HIGH COURT COMPLEX PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE|
4. CLOSING DATE
When is the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021 closing date? The Closing date for the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021 is: Sunday, 17th January 2021.
How Can I Apply For Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021?
Interested and qualified candidates should download the Job Application Form fill it and send it as an email attachment together with their CV’s to recruitmentrsjsc”riversstate.gov.ng Or Click here to Apply
Do You Want To Receive Latest Updates?
Do you want to receive latest updates on Recruitment, Jobs, Latest Music, News, Celebrity Gist, Breaking News and Tips on Money Making? Please Subscribe to this blog!