Have you been wondering how to check your WAEC result without the use of scratch card PIN? We are here to guide you through the process. In this article you’ll also learn the steps to check your WAEC result with a scratch card on WAEC official website.
What is WAEC scratch card PIN?
The WAEC scratch card PIN is a plastic card with a scratch patch on the reverse side of the card. The PIN is a 10-digit or 12-digit number that is required to access your result. Although, nowadays you can purchase a WAEC scratch card PIN (or WAEC result checker PIN) online.
For those students that will like to know how to check WAEC result with scratch card, here are the steps below:-
- Buy the scratch card for checking WAEC result; The scratch cards are called WAEC Result Scratch Cards.
- �Look at the back of the scratch card to see the appropriate WAEC website to check your result.
- Log on to the official WAEC result website by clicking on this link�
- Then click on �check result� on the website
- A prompt box appears, which instructs you to enter the following:
-Card serial No and Card pin
-WEAC Examination Number or seat Number.
- After inputting all these information click on �Check result�
- Your WAEC result should be displayed
- Click on print to print the result.
How To Check WAEC Result Without Scratch Card PIN
To be able to check and print out your WAEC result, you must have atleast checked it once with a scratch card, then send the result to your mail (it can be Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Outlook, etc).
Read Also: How to Accumulate MTN 500mb Data
Then you can at anytime, log into your mail to check and print out the result anytime you need it without having to buy a new scratch card to re-check the result.
This method will help students who need to submit their results for any form of admission or graduation clearance in any school.
It happens sometimes, that you may not have a printed hard copy of the result when you need it, you can just�login to your email�and print out your result.
In conclusion, there is no way you can�check your WAEC result without a scratch card. But you can recheck your result without a scratch card after you have atleast previously checked it with a scratch card once and have it saved into your mail box.