Benue State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022, Requirements, How to Apply, Closing date etc.
Are you a Benue State indigene seeking for a job? Are you interested in becoming a teacher or a non-teaching staff? If yes, then this article is for you. Read through this article to get vital information on the Recruitment Portal, Requirements, the closing date and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
- Benue state teachers recruitment 2021
- benue state teachers recruitment 2021 deadline or closing date
- Benue State Teaching Service Board
- Benue State SUBEB Recruitment
- Benue Recruitment
- Teaching job in Benue State
Benue State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022
Benue State Universal Basic Education Board is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
So if you know you can teach any of the above subjects, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates. Read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Benue State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
How to apply for the Benue teacher recruitment 2021?
- To apply, kindly visit the Benue State Teachers recruitment portal via benuestate.gov.ng and apply.
- Choose between the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Benue State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
Benue State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date
Benue State Teachers recruitment deadline 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
benue state teachers recruitment 2021 deadline, benue state teachers recruitment 2021 closing date, Benue State Teaching Service Board, Benue State SUBEB Recruitment, Benue Recruitment, Teaching job in Benue State