AKSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 (Screening Date), is aksu post utme form out
This is to inform you that the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Screening form 2021/2022 is OUT. Kindly go through this guide to get more information on requirements and how to apply.
Eligibility/Requirements For AKSU Post UTME 2021/2022 Registration
- Candidates must score a minimum of 160 and above in UTME Exams.
- AKSU MUST be Your First Choice Of Institution.
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE /NABTEB or any equivalent.
How Much Is AKSU Post UTME Form 2021?
The cost of purchasing the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME screening form for 2021 is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
How To Apply For AKSU Post UTME 2021/2022
See How To Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2021;
- Go to https://portal.aksu.edu.ng/.
- Obtain the AKSU Post UTME Form Via AKSU Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the AKSU Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the AKSU Screening date to be announced.
AKSU Post UTME Online Screening Date 2021/2022
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University has announced 25th October 2021 as the latest date for the commencement of the 2021/2022 Online Post UTME screening.
AKSU Post UTME Closing Date 2021/2022 (Deadline)
The closing date/deadline for the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME Portal is by 11:59 pm on the 29th November 2021.
Is AKSU Post UTME Form Out For This Year?
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Screening form 2021/2022 is OUT.
Thanks for reading. Please Share.
How To Check Admission Status