182 total views
Facebook is a social platform which is a sum total of online presence for most people. Many people upload their personal data including pictures of their kids and friends. Facebook is also a good place to advertise your business and make it known to a large number of audience.
With all these personal information and importance of Facebook, I’m sure you won’t like someone else to access your account or talk of hacking it. I’m sure you all know what Facebook is all about with the advantages and disadvantages it has. But I’m not here to talk more of that because I already know what brought you to this page.
Many people on Facebook have in one time or the other become a victim to those hackers and unfortunately not able to recover their account due to ignorant on how to recover it.
In this post, I’ll show you how you can recover your hacked Facebook account. Recovering a hacked Facebook account solely depends on the nature of the hacking. The nature of the hacking will determine the recovery techniques to be used. The two nature of hacking we’ll be discussing in this post include (a) Hacked Facebook Account with a changed Password and (b) How to Recover a Hacked Facebook Account with both Password and Email address being Changed. Whatever be your own case, we have provided solution to it. All you have to do is to read this post to the end.
How to Recover a Hacked Facebook Account with a changed Password
This is the most common case of hacking. This form of hacking involves the hacker just changing of password only. If the hacker just change the password, recovering your account is very simple. All you have to do is to present the email address you used in creating your Facebook account. To accomplish that, you need to follow the steps listed below.
- First, make sure you have an internet connected device with a stable internet connection. Not free mode.
- Go to the Facebook forgotten password option
- In the text field provided, enter the email address you used in opening you Facebook account or your surname
- In the next pop up, select your email address and click continue
- Now, check your mailbox for the recovery code
- Enter the recovery code
- Then set your new password, ensure you set a strong password and you’ll get back to your account.
That is just all, you’ll get your account back. As I said earlier, this method is very simple.
How to Recover a Hacked Facebook Account with both Password and Email address being Changed
There are some situations that the hacker change your Facebook password and the email address. In this case, you have to switch to the phone number you used in registering your Facebook account. The following steps is just like the previous steps but the difference is that you have to input your phone number instead of your email address. Follow the steps below to recover you hacked Facebook account.
- Make sure you have an active data connection on your device
- Login to Facebook and click on the forgot password option
- Enter your phone number and click on search
- In the next pop up, enter your phone number and continue
- A recovery code will be sent to your phone number. Enter the number in the field and continue
- Then reset your Facebook password.
If you follow the above steps, you’ll get your hacked Facebook account recovered.
In this post, I’ve shared with you steps you can use to get your hacked Facebook account recovered. Do well to comment below if you encounter problems recovering your account. You can share with use how you recovered yours.
- How To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria (Fast Ways)
- How to Design a Website for your Business for free
- Easiest Ways on How To Make Money on Jumia 2020
- 8 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything in 2020
- How To Make Money From Your Instagram Handle (5 Easy Ways)
Comments like “Nice, Ok, Done, Hmm, Good” etc might not be approved.