229 total views
Creating a do-follow backlink is not difficult as most of us think, but most bloggers are still finding it difficult.
So today, I’ll be sharing with you easiest way of getting backlink to your website and how to get your website indexed on Google search engine.
Getting backlink from Microsoft website can boost your website ranking instantly and as well make your site appear on Google first page.
Before we proceed let’s define some key terms
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company. It manufactures, license supports and sell computer software and other related services. Wikipedia
What Is Backlink
It is a hyperlink coming from one website to another used by search engine to crawl websites. Search engines crawl links of the whole website and also links of a particular page on your site.
Types Of Backlink
- No-follow backlink
- Do-follow backlink
No-follow backlink: A No-follow backlink is the type of backlink from another website pointing to your website but having a “No-follow” tag without passing any link juice. Such links are not useful when it comes to ranking of a webpage as they contribute nothing.
Do-follow backlink: A Do-follow backlink is the type of backlink from another website pointing to your website with a link juice. This type of link helps to boast page rank on search engine.
By default, all the links within post content are Dofollow links.
Importance of Backlinks To A Webpage
- Backlinks helps increase the ranking of a keyword
- Helps in Increasing Domain Authority (DA)
- Increases Pages Authority (PA)
- Backlink also increase referral traffic.
Steps On How To Get Backlink From Microsoft Website
To get backlink from Microsoft website and get your site rank on Google first page, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit Microsoft website by clicking here
- Click on the “Sign up” button and create an account
- You can create either a “Hotmail” or “Outlook” account
- After creating your account, sign in to the community
- Click on “My Profile” at the top right side of the page
- Now click on “Edit profile” and choose your display name
- Scroll down and enter your “title and link’
- Save you settings by clicking the save button.
That is all. You’ll start receiving traffic from Microsoft website and also rank well on Google search engine.
Has anyone used this method before? tell us what you think about it, did it boost your page or domain ranking?
Please do well to share your thought.
- Free Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic – Best Guide For Bloggers
- Free Blogspot Seo Tools For Bloggers
Comments like “Nice, Ok, Done, Hmm, Good” etc might not be approved.